Chart of the Week
Every summer, Borrell publishes weekly insights over a 10-week period from its most recent research. The charts typically coincide with Borrell’s annual Local Advertiser Survey, the largest in the nation. For 2020, the survey was shifted to the fall. Our Chart of the Week series this year runs from Sept. 22 to Nov. 30. Charts may be republished as long as the sourcing and copyright notes remain intact.
- And Then there were two
- Top Reasons Ad Buyers Hit Pause
- Feeding the Social Beast
- Tiny TikTok, Shades of Facebook?
- Where are Reps Finding 'Best Luck'?
- Content Marketing is Up
- Local Agencies Love OTT
- SMBs weigh in on Pres. Candidates
- Digital Can Be Costly for SMBs
- Advertising's 'Big Dollar' Shift
- Nov 30 (To Come)